I’m a highly motivated IT professional with a strong interest in penetration testing and network security. A lot of my time is spent learning new and better ways to get things done.
I’m also very passionate about privacy rights, Linux and the open source community. Most days you will find me behind my mainly open source network/homelab (which I run all of my websites behind, including this one), testing out new things or working on certifications.
This site will help document some of my adventures and other aspects of infosec (maybe some other things as well). If you like this sort of thing, then I invite you to follow along.
If you’re one of the lucky people to have my personal phone number, my preferred method of contact is via Signal Messenger. After all, friends don’t let friends text unencrypted.
- eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester (eWPT)
- eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT)
- eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester (eJPT)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
- M.S. Information, Network & Computer Security
- B.S. Computer Science/Computer Security Systems